Friday, September 5, 2014

Girge-

Your last post was v. v. cheesy. I miss your dumb face too, but WOW. You added inspirational quotes from Tumblr with an ocean in the background. WOW.

I'm not sure that I have a whole lot to tell you, seeing as I saw your face last weekend.
It (your face, I mean) was weird and stupid, just like old times.

That is the most good/great/grood cookie fortune I have ever seen. Congratulations on your prosperity, I know you will take good care of it.

I will be joining your mobile band, whether you like it or not, on ukulele.

I finished that torso tryptic.. the one with the skeleton, then the muscles, then the skin. I would show you a picture, only I already turned it in so you'll have to hold in your enthusiasm and wait a week. Instead, I have made you this wonderful snapchat drawing of two ladies I saw at the cafeteria yesterday in matching denim tornado. They reminded me so much of you that I shed a single tear onto my chicken enchiladas. For seasoning.




A fart major masterpiece. I hope my teacher will accept snapchats as daily sketchbook entries.

I went to the gym today, dude. Do you know how much the gym sucks? Too. Too much.
BUT I do feel a lot better, physically. I've come to learn that, contrary to popular belief, you should, in fact, NOT eat half a jar of Nutella in one sitting. Who knew? Anyway, the gym is a thing I have to do now, also because the dining hall serves espresso brownies.

My 2D professor played this song at the beginning of lecture today:


 It's like Mexico with the white minivan, only now it's a burgundy Rolls Royce in Ireland or something!

Also Armen Ra gets my interesting person of the week award:


"I have silk pyjamas, but most of the time I just sleep wearing diamonds."

I don't know if I have anything else of interest to tell you... I will say goodbye and, until the next time I see your face, you will haunt my dreams like a centaur that looks like someone we know.

Three oyster vaginas in a row,

Girge

ALSO, THANK YOU. IT'S THE LONG-LOST JAM OF LEGEND, THE HOLY GRAIL OF MINIVAN DANCE PARTIES. I AM BOOGYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW. I AM CRYING AS WELL. THE T-REX NAMED SUE WILL LIVE FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment